Howard University DPT

Started by Faith128
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I plan to attend.

I know that you are at least two years into the program at this point, but I am waiting to hear back from Howard, and I wanted to know if you would mind telling me what your stats were when you were accepted. My stats aren't the best but I think that I have a pretty strong application considering my two essays, video, and amount of observation hours.
 
Yes, I plan too....I will tell you that my acceptance letter told me that I needed to respond by March 23rd due to there being a very large wait list. Do not get discouraged because you were not denied. My friend received a denial letter and if you did not receive that then you should definitely hear something after the 23rd. Hope this helps.

I know that you are at least two years into the program at this point, but I am waiting to hear back from Howard, and I wanted to know if you would mind telling me what your stats were when you were accepted. My stats aren't the best but I think that I have a pretty strong application considering my two essays, video, and amount of observation hours.
 
Hi Everyone!!

I applied to Howard and besides getting an email stating our applications have been received, has anyone heard back from the DPT program being accepted or rejected?

Thanks!
when did you find out your application was received?