Howard University Fall 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmD2020

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied or heard back yet from Howard University College of Pharmacy?

Members don't see this ad.

I plan on applying soon, when did you submit your application?

I submitted my application late ( end of January beginning of February) but I haven't heard back from them yet for an interview. When I went to the open house, they urged applicants to send in their apps by December. It was definitely harder than I thought. Looking at other forums I see that they have certain interview dates and I most likely missed at least 3-4 dates turning past that "deadline".

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application late ( end of January beginning of February) but I haven't heard back from them yet for an interview. When I went to the open house, they urged applicants to send in their apps by December. It was definitely harder than I thought. Looking at other forums I see that they have certain interview dates and I most likely missed at least 3-4 dates turning past that "deadline".
What were your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Any reviews about going to school at Howard University?

I’m planning on applying there once I graduate. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking.

hey did you ever hear back from them?

Seriously guys......with everything you have heard, please for the love of god tell me why you are still trying to be in huge debt and unemployed? why will YOU not go through what WE are all going through now? just help me here, im begging you for a solid answer.......no sarcasm.....no anger, just tell me man, why are you STILL going? whats going to be different for you?

Seriously guys......with everything you have heard, please for the love of god tell me why you are still trying to be in huge debt and unemployed? why will YOU not go through what WE are all going through now? just help me here, im begging you for a solid answer.......no sarcasm.....no anger, just tell me man, why are you STILL going? whats going to be different for you?
To be honest It should be against the rules to continuously harp on the same thing. Saturation comments need to stay in threads dedicated to that.

Yeah we get it , now stop beating a dead horse.

To answer your question I legitimately like pharmaceutical science and plan on commissioning (I’m prior enlisted).

I also don’t mind going to areas that aren’t as saturated. Now give it a rest with the doom and gloom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
To be honest It should be against the rules to continuously harp on the same thing. Saturation comments need to stay in threads dedicated to that.

Yeah we get it , now stop beating a dead horse.

To answer your question I legitimately like pharmaceutical science and plan on commissioning (I’m prior enlisted).

I also don’t mind going to areas that aren’t as saturated. Now give it a rest with the doom and gloom.

You wanna hear god laugh? tell him your plans. best of luck.

I just had my interview on Saturday for Howard Pharmacy School Program waiting to here back from the committee whether U got accepted or not. They said two weeks tops 1 week at the least. The suspense is killing me indefinitely. Is anyone else planning to attend this fall 2019 if so I am looking for a roommate indefinitely.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I just had my interview on Saturday for Howard Pharmacy School Program waiting to here back from the committee whether U got accepted or not. They said two weeks tops 1 week at the least. The suspense is killing me indefinitely. Is anyone else planning to attend this fall 2019 if so I am looking for a roommate indefinitely.

Trust me I know how it feels lol! I hated the suspense omg! but I'm attending in the fall. Once you are officially accepted I can add you to the group me and facebook page we have!