Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samiam0252003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering,
Does anyone know how much the application fee is for Howard? They're website seems vague on almost everything. So if someone can help me out, that would be sweet :)

Members don't see this ad.

samiam0252003 said:
Hey I was wondering,
Does anyone know how much the application fee is for Howard? They're website seems vague on almost everything. So if someone can help me out, that would be sweet :)

The fee is $45.

samiam0252003 said:
Hey I was wondering,

good grades, sam. congratulations.

Members don't see this ad :)
howard is pretty unorganized, they lost my app fee, thent old me they had it, then told me they lost it again...I just withdrew right away. SO MAKE SURE they recieve your app fee, check with them after you send it.

-------
NYU C-2010

jlo26 said:
howard is pretty unorganized, they lost my app fee, thent old me they had it, then told me they lost it again...I just withdrew right away. SO MAKE SURE they recieve your app fee, check with them after you send it.

-------
NYU C-2010

I agree, Howard was my first choice, but I followed their instructions and didn't call during the admissions process and they ended up never putting my application in the file for review. :mad:

that sucks! sorry to hear that

Thanks for the congrats on the grades, but couldn't say it was easy ;) But thanks everyone for the advice on Howard, hopefully they won't screw me over, but we'll see ;) I'll keep tabs on them, thanks everyone :)

I got an email to send the application fee of $45. I also checked the on adea.org that Howard requires an official transcript sent to their school...isn't the transcript from AADSAS enough or should i send another transcript to Howard?