How's P1's daily life?

Started by cozypark
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cozypark

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, P1s. 🙂

What do you study thesedays?
How much time do you study on weekdays? What about weekends?
What time do you go to school and come home?
What do you do after coming home?

I'd like to get a picture what it's like to be a P1..
 
cozypark said:
Hi, P1s. 🙂

What do you study thesedays?
How much time do you study on weekdays? What about weekends?
What time do you go to school and come home?
What do you do after coming home?

I'd like to get a picture what it's like to be a P1..

Hey, I am not a p1 anymore, but I had to go through P1 year to get to where I am at, so I think I can answer the question.
First off, it really depends on what school you are going to and what type of grades you want. Me, I never studied on Fridays and Saturdays. It was out of the question, not even an option. I need at least two full days to myself. 🙂 I worked very hard during the week though. But I played harder on the weekend. And I still managed to pull some As. So dont stress, its all about time management and what works best for you

As far as what time did class start and end, that is something that is gonna vary between schools. What school were you accepted at?
 
chitowngyrl said:
Hey, I am not a p1 anymore, but I had to go through P1 year to get to where I am at, so I think I can answer the question.
First off, it really depends on what school you are going to and what type of grades you want. Me, I never studied on Fridays and Saturdays. It was out of the question, not even an option. I need at least two full days to myself. 🙂 I worked very hard during the week though. But I played harder on the weekend. And I still managed to pull some As. So dont stress, its all about time management and what works best for you

As far as what time did class start and end, that is something that is gonna vary between schools. What school were you accepted at?

Weekends with no study sounds good 😀
Thank you for sharing your P1.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not how much you study, its how well you study. 👍 Study smart and don't drown yourself in books all week! There's more to life than just school.
 
Seriously, there's so much other stuff (i.e. extracurriculars, work, etc.) going on that I find myself trying to figure out when I can study.

Which is probably not such a good thing.

The rate at which things are going, I try to sneak in bits of homework and studying as I go, since it's a little hard to be able to get a whole chunk of time to devote to studying (plus my attention span is pretty short). But whenever that does happen, I end up spending a couple of hours at Borders or something since I have a strange aversion for the library. Hehehehe.

But heck yeah! My classmates and I can party hard, I'll tell you that much. ;P

cozypark said:
Hi, P1s. 🙂

What do you study thesedays?
How much time do you study on weekdays? What about weekends?
What time do you go to school and come home?
What do you do after coming home?

I'd like to get a picture what it's like to be a P1..