HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I assumed she would come back at some point though since she liked a post shortly after the game started.

I seem to be missing seeing any likes from here in the first page at least, and as zig pointed out, the post after lynch was the first post she made in the game. Ah well. I am done here. I don't agree with what you are saying or thinking here, but that war.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
The argument that her vote was wasted/she should've voted elsewhere
So you don't think a vote is wasted if it is for someone who hasn't even posted on the thread at all?

Reactions: 1 user
So I had this whole nice post typed with quotes and all and then they restarted the server and it all poofed -__- so I'll get back to that eventually but main points:

Ok well that was a crap load of random tangents.

Uhhh ironically the person I'm feeling best about is AM. She's definitely acting like herself.

Didn't love Stagg coming out with a blatant joke vote for sporty half hour before lynch close and then changed to a legit vote only 5 min before lynch close.

A few other pings but I'm going to have to go dig around again later, maybe tomorrow AM.

Sorry I've been MIA. I came off overnights from the weekend so checked this thread (and AM is right, I did like some things) before I went to bed this morning but legit forgot about this and also have been at work

That you have no idea what you're doing.

Alright, I'll just jump on whoever's leading next time. Could've voted killer since bryndi wasn't around defending (we don't touch those people) and prevented the tie. Everyone would be so happy.

I just wanted your thoughts.

How would I have interpreted what? Being in your shoes suspicious of Kara and her saying she feels good about me and AM?
yes thats exactly what I'm asking.

Out of curiosity, which leader was of interest then?

MOOSE seemed different tonally than I remember, but I'm getting conflicting viewpoints from others so I'm just monitoring that atm.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
angryhorselilhorse.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
MOOSE seemed different tonally than I remember, but I'm getting conflicting viewpoints from others so I'm just monitoring that atm.
So why not vote there? She had 3 people voting on her.

Didn't love Stagg coming out with a blatant joke vote for sporty half hour before lynch close and then changed to a legit vote only 5 min before lynch close.

I was on page 3 or 4 when I dropped the joke vote and it took me a while to get caught up. Did you want me to drop a serious vote when I was 5 pages behind?

In the last game didn’t you find things AM did odd, or you didn’t agree with the logic?
I don't find her odd particularly. I don't enjoy her play at times. I am a very direct in how I communicate. She isn't and I don't it very helpful sometimes.

I was on page 3 or 4 when I dropped the joke vote and it took me a while to get caught up. Did you want me to drop a serious vote when I was 5 pages behind?
ok sassy pants how would i have known that?

yes thats exactly what I'm asking.
I am not sure how I would have.

I just find it interesting that several people said AM and me didn't strike them as a good Lynch. One of them being kara, who you voted for.
Some people were saying they think people who come out with village leans d1 seem wolfy but you said it seems NAI to you.

There's just so much sass being thrown around tonight and I love it!
tenor.gif

Reactions: 3 users
I said I was behind and catching up when I voted Sporty. I'm finding your logic for me being shady pretty hypocritical seeing as you didn't show up until after the vote closed...
I mean I can't fault you for that but I'm just putting my thoughts out there

I am not sure how I would have.

I just find it interesting that several people said AM and me didn't strike them as a good Lynch. One of them being kara, who you voted for.
Some people were saying they think people who come out with village leans d1 seem wolfy but you said it seems NAI to you.
okay I was just confused because my initial reaction was that you were trying to lead me somewhere, but if you were asking just to better inform yourself I can get behind that.

Yes, it can be wolfy if a person has a lot of village leans immediately on D1, but you have to take things into context. Are they commenting on players they PM with a lot; on players they are easily pocketed by; on players they don't usually interact with; on players they are always out for blood on; or on players they have a good/bad record?

As for why people are saying they're comfortable/not concerned with you and AM.
AM is pretty easily readable once you learn her logic. If I can look at who she's questioning and can predict what her next question is there's a good chance she's village. If she drops her line of questioning prematurely or doesn't respond to something in her usual way she's a wolf. I think it was pokemon but I put out a joke vote for the first time ever and she didn't call me out on it like I expected her to. I knew right then she was a wolf.
IDK why people are saying they're okay with you, thats on them.

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that Kara saying she felt okay about you and AM was an NAI reflection on her. I said it was an NAI reflection on you and AM. Unless she gives me reasons why she has those feelings on you both, I don't have a foothold to dissect out her intentions or whether they are true feelings or backed by actual knowledge of your both's alignments. If I can't glean information from it, its NAI to me and not worth my time analyzing.

Us. To a T.

I'm def Raph

When have you ever trusted me?

When do I ever actually trust anyone? Normally I trust you just as much as everyone else, this game you're giving me reasons to trust you less than most others. I'm legitimately trying not to tunnel on you. You're not making it easy.

okay I was just confused because my initial reaction was that you were trying to lead me somewhere, but if you were asking just to better inform yourself I can get behind that.

Yes, it can be wolfy if a person has a lot of village leans immediately on D1, but you have to take things into context. Are they commenting on players they PM with a lot; on players they are easily pocketed by; on players they don't usually interact with; on players they are always out for blood on; or on players they have a good/bad record?

As for why people are saying they're comfortable/not concerned with you and AM.
AM is pretty easily readable once you learn her logic. If I can look at who she's questioning and can predict what her next question is there's a good chance she's village. If she drops her line of questioning prematurely or doesn't respond to something in her usual way she's a wolf. I think it was pokemon but I put out a joke vote for the first time ever and she didn't call me out on it like I expected her to. I knew right then she was a wolf.
IDK why people are saying they're okay with you, thats on them.

Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say that Kara saying she felt okay about you and AM was an NAI reflection on her. I said it was an NAI reflection on you and AM. Unless she gives me reasons why she has those feelings on you both, I don't have a foothold to dissect out her intentions or whether they are true feelings or backed by actual knowledge of your both's alignments. If I can't glean information from it, its NAI to me and not worth my time analyzing.
I was mostly just trying to get info. I wasn't expecting anything really.

Bolded because we are PMing and she was my manator. Change your thoughts at all?

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, sorry.

I don't find her odd particularly. I don't enjoy her play at times. I am a very direct in how I communicate. She isn't and I don't it very helpful sometimes.
Hmm okay. Not saying you necessarily but I don’t like how we developed several peeps throwing out all this exclaim about AM staying on a single vote when I feel like she does that all the time...it also struck me as odd that snowy was involved. Since I feel like Snowy has played more with AM and seen it before.
You on the other hand haven’t played as much obvs so I wouldn’t necessarily call it weird coming from you, but I thought you took issue with her logic last game too, but also I could be remembering incorrectly.

So you don't think a vote is wasted if it is for someone who hasn't even posted on the thread at all?
I think a lone vote is fine, I think it’s more wasted when the the person doesn’t even know they’re being voted for and isn’t on to react at all. I think it would be more suspicious though if someone voted for someone just because they were leading even though they didn’t find that person suspicious.

I was mostly just trying to get info. I wasn't expecting anything really.

Bolded because we are PMing and she was my manator. Change your thoughts at all?

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, sorry.
If she had said that as her reasoning, then I'd be inclined to dig a little deeper. But she didn't, so :shrug:

Now I'm back to feeling like you're trying to talk me into giving you village cred.

Hmm okay. Not saying you necessarily but I don’t like how we developed several peeps throwing out all this exclaim about AM staying on a single vote when I feel like she does that all the time...it also struck me as odd that snowy was involved. Since I feel like Snowy has played more with AM and seen it before.
You on the other hand haven’t played as much obvs so I wouldn’t necessarily call it weird coming from you, but I thought you took issue with her logic last game too, but also I could be remembering incorrectly.

I never said this was out of character or was wolfy for AM. I realize she lone votes a lot. I was just really annoyed at her trying to take credit for things I don't think she should get credit for.

You mean her logic thinking Mel was village and providing no rationale for her thoughts? Yeah, I found that pretty frustrating because I was reading him as wolf

If she had said that as her reasoning, then I'd be inclined to dig a little deeper. But she didn't, so :shrug:

Now I'm back to feeling like you're trying to talk me into giving you village cred.
I am not trying to talk you into giving me village credit. Why would you think that?

Night 1

With the horses settled into stalls for the night, Sporty flipped on her video stream of the stable. With so many high-value animals in one place, it was important to always have someone watching them.... twenty four hours a day.... seven days a week. All those rich horse owners are paranoid and convinced their horses are death machines just waiting to implode on themselves. Ahahaha, what a funny joke, right? ....Right? Surely they're not going to just spontaneously colic and die....?

10:34 PM CST rolled around, and Sporty noticed something funny in stall 13. The gray stallion inside had been resting peacefully for the past several hours, obviously showing no intention of going anywhere..... and it seemed, in the blink of an eye, he'd thrown his legs under a slat in the wall. Wait, how many legs did he have....? Sporty panicked and called on @StayingPositive2017 to check on him while she rolled back the livestream.

cast-horse.jpg

It seems just moments earlier, a skewbald frame was barely visible.... and then the camera went offline for a minute, refocusing on the distressing scene.

Paws radioed back. She'd laid with the stallion and cried the very purest tears, but nothing seemed to give him the strength to rise. Odin's noble horse and messenger of death would return to the underworld one last time, with no one else in tow.

Found cast in her stall is @Barkley13 - Sleipnir, 2x vig

tumblr_inline_ot7737nnyC1rajb0m_540.jpg

Remarkably, another horse was found in Sleipnir's stall the next morning. Maybe he had sent them back as a guardian... or maybe it was something else.

Back from the dead is @killerleaf

It is now Day 2. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST.

Reactions: 3 users