HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SportPonies

Tie Goon
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Hello world this is me
Life should be mmm mmm yeah, fun for everyone
Hello world come and see
Life should be fun for everyone

Life is easy if you wear a smile.... so why don't we all be friends? Any horseperson knows that the best friendships are built at the barn... right along the biggest rivalries. Horse people either have your back to the ends of the earth, or they're the most cutthroat humans known to mankind. Better check your girths one more time before galloping off into the sunset.... your best friend may turn on you at any moment for the glory of that blue satin ribbon.

906e7d6de3fb00c05e6c27ce780de78b.gif

Rules:
1. You may PM with the person above and below you on the roster. If you are the last person on the roster, you may pm with the first person on the roster. Please include the mods (or at least Sporty) in your PMs.
2. No screenshots.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DELETE POSTS.
4. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated. PLEASE get your night actions in early if at all possible. This is a large game and we need all the help we can get.
5. Dead must post in **** stars ****
6. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Night closes at 6 AM CST regardless of if mods are available.

Your fearless herd leaders are @PippyPony and @SportPonies

First lynch close at 9 PM CST tomorrow (Monday) night. Get lynching!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
lynch Mel

It works pretty much every time I do it, no reason to change now.

Actually, I should probably try to get it out of my system now so I can give him a real chance later.

Hello world this is me
Life should be mmm mmm yeah, fun for everyone
Hello world come and see
Life should be fun for everyone

Life is easy if you wear a smile.... so why don't we all be friends? Any horseperson knows that the best friendships are built at the barn... right along the biggest rivalries. Horse people either have your back to the ends of the earth, or they're the most cutthroat humans known to mankind. Better check your girths one more time before galloping off into the sunset.... your best friend may turn on you at any moment for the glory of that blue satin ribbon.

906e7d6de3fb00c05e6c27ce780de78b.gif

Rules:
1. You may PM with the person above and below you on the roster. If you are the last person on the roster, you may pm with the first person on the roster. Please include the mods (or at least Sporty) in your PMs.
2. No screenshots.
3. Don't edit lynch votes. It is okay to edit regular posts. DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DELETE POSTS.
4. Early actions and contingency actions are much appreciated. PLEASE get your night actions in early if at all possible. This is a large game and we need all the help we can get.
5. Dead must post in **** stars ****
6. Lynch closes at 9 PM CST. Night closes at 6 AM CST regardless of if mods are available.

Your fearless herd leaders are @PippyPony and @SportPonies

First lynch close at 9 PM CST tomorrow (Monday) night. Get lynching!

But seriously, is this a horse show I need to watch? I wonder where I can find it... any other recs?

Also, no one has commented on my avatar, but like, Argo is one of the coolest horses ever. If you whistle she'll come running and then you can just do a series of back flips onto her back.

Reactions: 4 users
But seriously, is this a horse show I need to watch? I wonder where I can find it... any other recs?

Also, no one has commented on my avatar, but like, Argo is one of the coolest horses ever. If you whistle she'll come running and then you can just do a series of back flips onto her back.
It's an aussie show. The books are better.

Reactions: 2 users

I have all three seasons and all the movies. Come over and we can watch it. It's cute. :love:

Reactions: 1 user
Okay but seriously, please drop the conversation about the roster switch. Ski was not intentionally moved from her preferred number, everyone moved means nothing. Carry on.

Reactions: 4 users
I think people who favourite numbers enough to put them in their handle should have first shot at stealing those numbers :angelic:
Interdasting. Yes, yes that would seem like the thing to do...

I tend to every once in a great while, but otherwise I get anxious having empty spaces. I need them to be filled in an orderly fashion over getting my number.

Lynch Kara

Because since she's not a mod this game, it's the once in a blue moon chance I can :p

Lynch Weim

because I choked out of successfully doing it from nerves last time.

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin (1) - genny
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (1) - Snowy
Weim (1) - AM

4/29 voting
A 4-way tie right out of the gate! :heckyeah:

Lynch close at 9pm CST

###lynch cray###
Because you didn't let me last game

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin (1) - genny
Mel (2) - Cray, Karabeans
Kara (1) - Snowy
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - zigjazz
Capri (1) - skim
Dina (1) - Barks

8/29 voting
@Melchizedek you're the very early leader!

Lynch close at 9pm CST

Last edited: