HPSP airfare and LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

multiwell

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. Am I allowed to just use my med school letter of rec on inter folio for the letter of recommendation?

2. Am I too late to apply to Air Force HPSP? I have 3.8 gpa and 514 MCAT and will be matriculating into a top 20 MD program.

Thanks for the help!

EDIT:
Air Force not airfare

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
2. Am I too late to apply to Air Force HPSP? I have 3.8 gpa and 514 MCAT and will be matriculating into a top 20 MD program.

Matriculating this fall? Not too late, but you should probably get in contact with a recruiter asap.

And of course read up on military medicine before you take the Oath and the money yada yada.

It’s not too late but you need to contact an ari force medical recruiter asap. You can go to your local air force recruiting office for this contact info most likely.

You can use your old LORs. Bacially you just submit a pdf file of your amcas app and your LORs for consideration. You’ll just need to fill out a very length department of defense form and write a motivational essay. I did army which did not require an interview, Air Force might. It’s a pretty straightforward process barring any hold ups at MEPS