HPSP at LECOM-Erie?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2LT DO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are there any HPSP students at LECOM-Erie? I'll be going to LECOM starting this fall, and I wanted to see how many HPSP students are at, or will be at LECOM this fall.

Members don't see this ad.

There is a pretty decent amount of HPSPers in dreary Erie, at least in the MSIV class and I guess in the MSIII class too. Let me know if you have any questions.

Yep, lots and lots of them at LECOM for some reason.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be adding to the number because I'm coming to erie on the air force HPSP as well....

Like bustbones said, there are a ton of HPSPers at LECOM. There's a military club on campus that meets around every month to discuss issues like how to fill out reimbursement forms for your branch, schedule annual traning and what to do for rotations. You'll have a chance to ask questions and join sometime during your orientation. :) Good luck!

LECOMer's

Are any of you attending the AF HPSP June COT in Montgomery, Alabama?

I'm a MSI in the Navy HPSP at LECOM and there are quite a few in our class. LECOM is a military-friendly environment, from the bookstore manager (she helps out a ton when it comes time for you to purchase books and get reimbursed) to the President and Dean (Dr. Ferretti has family in the Army, a brother and nephew, I believe, who are both orthopedic surgeons who've recently completed tours in Afghanistan)

...and if you have any HPSP questions about any branch of the military, there are plenty of upperclassmen to help you out.