hpsp OBC orders 2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virtu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've received an email 2-3 weeks ago but haven't gotten my fedex'ed orders yet for OBC. is this atypical?

I'm also due for physical/dental which i'm doing the next two weeks. (4-5 weeks out from OBC report date). knowing how slow paper moves in the army, should i start calling/expediting as soon as i complete my health assessment stuff, or am i being naive in thinking the army can process my health forms, issue me orders, and give me enough time to organize travel via carlson wagonlit.

has anyone been in this situation?

Members don't see this ad.

I've received an email 2-3 weeks ago but haven't gotten my fedex'ed orders yet for OBC. is this atypical?

I'm also due for physical/dental which i'm doing the next two weeks. (4-5 weeks out from OBC report date). knowing how slow paper moves in the army, should i start calling/expediting as soon as i complete my health assessment stuff, or am i being naive in thinking the army can process my health forms, issue me orders, and give me enough time to organize travel via carlson wagonlit.

has anyone been in this situation?

The email you received was most likely a system generated email that happens when your name is entered into the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS). This reserved your seat at the class. Your orders are actually produced in HRC St. Louis (your Command). This is the busy time of year for them to be getting everyone their orders not only for OBLC but for the rest of the summer ADTs. They are a little backed up but are working to get everyone orders as quickly as possible.

I don't understand why you would need a physical. Please PM me with a few details - you may not need a physical at all...