This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

langba12

Reaction score
Hey folks! I figured I'd start a thread for HPU DPT admissions to see where everyone is at in the admissions cycle. I interviewed 9/28/20 and haven't heard back yet. Where is everyone else in the admissions process?

Members don't see this ad.

All I’ve gotten is a notice they’ve received my app.

Reactions: 1 user
Still pretty early in the application process. They're the only school I've applied to that has reached out so far beyond merely saying they've received my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview with HPU tomorrow! Can you tell me how the interview went and what they asked?

Yeah! So they might ask you why you chose to pursue PT and ask you what a friend might say a strength of yours is. mostly conversational though and I think it’d be a good idea to just let the conversation flow. You’ve got this!

Yeah! So they might ask you why you chose to pursue PT and ask you what a friend might say a strength of yours is. mostly conversational though and I think it’d be a good idea to just let the conversation flow. You’ve got this!
Thanks for the advice and encouragement!

I applied and haven’t even gotten an confirmation but it is verified in PTCAS

Anyone else been accepted and planning to attend? I just sent in my deposit. woo!

Reactions: 1 user