Human Services

Started by OTCareer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTCareer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a BS Human Services/MS Human Services many years ago it was a dual program at the time it was paid for with the nonprofit organization was working with but what I need is a licenses cause that job had a huge lay off and can't find work on the degree. Should I get a MSW or LMFT etc..have this human service degree lot of positions say licenses eligible but don't know if they would help pay. The pay is obviously low but I cant work clinical and it makes it hard to find work. I have thought about a total career change and tried OT but got kicked out for a 79 after putting in a whole year with A's and B's. I'm not sure what is the best step I want a career that offers me stability with a licenses. I hate nursing or would do that. I like PT OT RT but after this OT incident. Now lost on what to do as far as good career route. A doctoral might take to long not sure on the options and salary.
 
Last edited: