Hypno Doc really is Lema

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sevo

Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Turns out that Hypno Doc really is the president of the ASA, Dr. Lema.

The "proof" is on the ASA website - in the What's New section (www.asahq.org)

"5-02-07 - Dr. Lema responds to recent blogs"

If you click on the link, and you're an ASA member, a copy of his recent post here shows up.

Members don't see this ad.

That's a rather odd thing to post, other than proving to us that he is genuine. To the average ASA member not visiting this forum, there is no context on which to base his comments.

Turns out that Hypno Doc really is the president of the ASA, Dr. Lema.

The "proof" is on the ASA website - in the What's New section (www.asahq.org)

"5-02-07 - Dr. Lema responds to recent blogs"

If you click on the link, and you're an ASA member, a copy of his recent post here shows up.

Hmm, I logged in and looked under what's new and nothing was there for 5-02-07 that had anything to do w/ that... did they take it down? Even searching the ASA site yields no results.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow Sevo, that's rather astounding-- should I be aroused? ---Zip

Hmm, I logged in and looked under what's new and nothing was there for 5-02-07 that had anything to do w/ that... did they take it down? Even searching the ASA site yields no results.

He did it just to show he was here and it was him posting. Now it's removed after they probably got many requests by members to be directed to the 'blog' where anesthesia-related rants were being posted. They were afraid many more unaware souls would know about SDN.