I always said i wouldn't post one of these...

Started by elmacl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

First of all congrats on your success! I know that making a decision like this is not easy, but I think the clear answer is Vanderbilt. Family is nice, but 5 hours is nothing and having a city like Nashville to explore is a really big plus. I also think that living a little farther away from the parents is probably a good thing. Not to mention the obvious prestige difference, which I honestly believe offers better opportunities in the future.

From your pro/con list, Vanderbilt will make you happier, but you're finding reasons to work against it. Go with your gut and go Vandy, you will not regret it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vandy is amazing. were you at second look? because it was phenomenal.

come to Vandy. Southwest even has direct flights from Nashville to Columbus, and if you book far enough in advance, the airfare isn't too bad!