I am a bit intimidated

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepa100

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I kicked off my prep review this last Monday. I thought Physics and General Chem looked pretty harmless. Verbal and Bio is scary because I am not that good at reading convoluted passages. I am also ok with Ohem. If you have any suggestions on how to improve, I would appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

I kicked off my prep review this last Monday. I thought Physics and General Chem looked pretty harmless. Verbal and Bio is scary because I am not that good at reading convoluted passages. I am also ok with Ohem. If you have any suggestions on how to improve, I would appreciate it!

If you aren't intimidated by the MCAT, there is something wrong with you. Practice helps with comprehension, and there is a lot of sound advice in the 30+ thread.

LOL yeah, I felt just like you when I started studying for the MCAT. When I took the Kaplan diagnostic, those physics passage scared me to death lol, but hey don't worry comfort will come with time and practice.

Everyone is a bit scared of taking the test. Don't worry. The best way to improve is to review your weak points and do as many practice problems as possible. Also check the other threads around here for help.