China and Eastern Asia i am a med student from TURKEY

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elif_hande

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hİ EVERBODY,I STUDY MEDİCİNE İN TURKEY ANKARA UNIVERSITY,I AM18 AND I WANT A FOREING FRİEND TO TALK ABOUT MEDİCİNE.I AM WAİTİNG :luck:
 
elif_hande said:
Hİ EVERBODY,I STUDY MEDİCİNE İN TURKEY ANKARA UNIVERSITY,I AM18 AND I WANT A FOREING FRİEND TO TALK ABOUT MEDİCİNE.I AM WAİTİNG :luck:
Hi...nice to meet u....u have a friend here...count me in!!! 🙂
 
elif_hande said:
Hİ EVERBODY,I STUDY MEDİCİNE İN TURKEY ANKARA UNIVERSITY,I AM18 AND I WANT A FOREING FRİEND TO TALK ABOUT MEDİCİNE.I AM WAİTİNG :luck:


Hey there! Just wondering. What's the language of instruction for Med in Turkey?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello at elif_handle......u can count me as another friend. I am a ghanain intl. student at Sao Paulo,Brazil.
Send me a private message.Any one out there interested in exchanging ideas about the medical course shd also holla out to me.
 
elif_hande said:
Hİ EVERBODY,I STUDY MEDİCİNE İN TURKEY ANKARA UNIVERSITY,I AM18 AND I WANT A FOREING FRİEND TO TALK ABOUT MEDİCİNE.I AM WAİTİNG :luck:

I'm from China.I am a five-grade student major in clinical medical preparing to be a general surgery postgraduate. Count me in.
 
Hi.
Im from VietNam. In the sixth year of Med. Ill be a general doctor, but I intent to be a surgeon too. Nice to meet you.
 
elif_hande said:
Hİ EVERBODY,I STUDY MEDİCİNE İN TURKEY ANKARA UNIVERSITY,I AM18 AND I WANT A FOREING FRİEND TO TALK ABOUT MEDİCİNE.I AM WAİTİNG :luck:

hello!

count me in.

i'm a 25 yr old female medical student from manila. i'm also a registered physical therapist here but non-practicing nowadays.

turkey? hmm.. an international medical students conference was held there recently. i wasn't able to join the philippine delegation due to personal problems.
 
hielif ima med student studying in romania in my 6th yr u can count me in as ur friend