I am looking for a USAT graduate..... :-)

Started by RealistMD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RealistMD

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am trying to get in contact with any graduates from USAT (University of Science Arts and Technology in Montserrat). Are there any graduates from USAT on SDN?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello. I am trying to get in contact with any graduates from USAT (University of Science Arts and Technology in Montserrat). Are there any graduates from USAT on SDN?


Hello there,
I am looking to start USAT next year 2018 and it would be great to know if there are students that has taken the Boards and where did they go for residency.