I am passing my throne to....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yah-E

Toof Sniper
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ItsGavinC!!!

I have been reading a lot of your posts, Gavin, and I feel that you have stolen my thunder in this forum. Although I am disappointed that you've taken over my old duties, but I do sense the genuine advice you've shared are sincere.

What was the icing on the cake was the 2003 STATS Thread that you just started....you plainly wanted me off my post! Well...your persistence had paid off....I officially now give up my reign and pass onto you my precious SDN Pre-dental Kingdom.

May the success stories continues to shine brightly as once did during my reign in the 2002 Application Cycle and may your wisdom unlock doors to the front doors of dental schools!

By the power bestowed in me, I now grant you the enforcer of success, Pre-Dent of all Pre-dents, and the one and only, THE KING OF SDN PRE-DENTAL FORUM.

My time have passed, I'm getting old, I don't belong here anymore.....please take care of her.....:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

All Hail King Gavin. :clap: Heh!

I'm humbled by your request, but alas, for the good of the community I must deny the throne. Others have far greater knowledge than I, and each member has contributed in their own way.

Of course, as one of our former rulers, you'll always be welcome here in the forum. After all, you're moving on in two weeks to a place we are all seeking, and your information will then be more valuable to us than ever before.

We all commit to take care of the forum this year, and hopefully we can find others who share our passion, those who will in turn pass on their advice in upcoming application cycles.

Good luck @ Nova -- we look forward to hearing about your experience!

:clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, fine. Since nobody else has stepped up to rule and reign, I'll be the King by default.

Anybody wanna pay me to get nominated as royalty?

Hmmm, my son is crying (he's 5 mo. old) which certainly snaps me back to the world of reality. I prolly have to go change a poopy diaper. . .Kings just don't get respect anymore. :D

I'll nominate DesiDentist to run against you...
That way it'll be more fun.

Originally posted by Beagle
I'll nominate DesiDentist to run against you...
That way it'll be more fun.

Oh man, get me outta this land!! :laugh: :p +pissed+

Joking...chill out guys! :rolleyes: :p