I am taking my nbde for second time

Started by AARUSH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AARUSH

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DEAR FRNDZ!!
I HAVE COMPLETED MY POST GRADUATION IN ENDODONTICS...
I DID APPEAR FOR NBDE PART-1 EXAM BUT COULDNT CLEAR IT....
CAN U KINDLY ADVICE ME WHEN TO TAKE UP EXAM AGAIN???😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DEAR FRNDZ!!
I HAVE COMPLETED MY POST GRADUATION IN ENDODONTICS...
I DID APPEAR FOR NBDE PART-1 EXAM BUT COULDNT CLEAR IT....
CAN U KINDLY ADVICE ME WHEN TO TAKE UP EXAM AGAIN???😕


where did you do post grad in endo?
After first attempt you MUST reschedule within three months of day you took the exam.