i am truly terrified right now

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brynn7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when i took the april test i knew that i could retake in august if need be. my perfectionistic tendencies forced me to retake. this time, after spending thousands in AMCAS and secondaries, i have no other options or plans. i dont have any more on my credit cards to pay for anything. i want to start medical school in fall 2005. maybe i shoudl have stuck with my 29. if i did worse than that then i am truly f*cked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope we all did wonderfully. we are only a small percentage of the people that took the test so maybe we could all be the ones that scored in the 95th percentile? :thumbup: :luck: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

so if i did really well i am going to buy puffy paints and make a t-shirt with my score on it. i have really lost my mind. :eek:

brynn7 said:
when i took the april test i knew that i could retake in august if need be. my perfectionistic tendencies forced me to retake. this time, after spending thousands in AMCAS and secondaries, i have no other options or plans. i dont have any more on my credit cards to pay for anything. i want to start medical school in fall 2005. maybe i shoudl have stuck with my 29. if i did worse than that then i am truly f*cked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope we all did wonderfully. we are only a small percentage of the people that took the test so maybe we could all be the ones that scored in the 95th percentile? :thumbup: :luck: :thumbup:

yea I am in the exact same situation - retook in august, and if I did bad this is the end....cause I am broke right now because of spending so much....good luck ! :luck:

same here. I applied to over 40 schools so I am drowning in debts. If I get a good MCAT score and get into somewhere in the US, I really don't mind the debts. But if I get a lower score on the MCAT....man....