I AM WORRIED AND NEED ADVISE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strikerbecks

Reaction score
OK, I took the PCAT Exam for the first time on the 18th of July 2018 but had a bad preliminary composite score (20%) and my GPA is 3.20 (Bsc Biology 2011).
Before taking the EXAM, I was called for an interview from the only school I applied to through PHARMCAS and was given an ALTERNATE ADMISSION, two weeks before taking the PCAT. I was asked to make a tuition deposit of $ 1,500 which I did and I also bought my Laboratory Coat.
Now that the school requires a 60% PCAT Scores, which I did have and as I read from the school's website, the tuition deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
Do I still have a chance of been accepted or are they going to refund my money?

Members don't see this ad.

OK, I took the PCAT Exam for the first time on the 18th of July 2018 but had a bad preliminary composite score (20%) and my GPA is 3.20 (Bsc Biology 2011).
Before taking the EXAM, I was called for an interview from the only school I applied to through PHARMCAS and was given an ALTERNATE ADMISSION, two weeks before taking the PCAT. I was asked to make a tuition deposit of $ 1,500 which I did and I also bought my Laboratory Coat.
Now that the school requires a 60% PCAT Scores, which I did have and as I read from the school's website, the tuition deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.

Call them

I did call them and was told that they will get to me, which I am waiting for.

Just a waiting game at this point. If it’s a contingent acceptance then no I don’t see why they would. I’ve seen others get by on “recommended” cut-offs not “required” ones.

Is this for 2018 cycle??? Wow, they must want that seat filled badly and your money....

On second thought, I’m sure your in

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a waiting game at this point. If it’s a contingent acceptance then no I don’t see why they would. I’ve seen others get by on “recommended” cut-offs not “required” ones.

Is this for 2018 cycle??? Wow, they must want that seat filled badly and your money....

On second thought, I’m sure your in

I pray and hope for that. You know, I've been out of school for 7 years and have spent Six months in the US (F1 Student).
Anyway, thanks for sharing ideas.

I have similar scores as you and curious what happened. Did you ever hear back from the school?

Hoping for the best!