I beg you Guys help naplex, answer if you can

Started by naplex2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

naplex2012

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i recently took the naplex exam i didnt get my results yet, but when i logged to nabp store i found that naplex exam appeared again in my profile and i can click and add to cart and apply for it, does that mean i failed., please help
 
To naplex2012,
I don't think it means you fail it. It's been awhile since I took the NAPLEX but I vaguely recall going on nabp store and it allowed me the same option to reapply for it, but I passed. Good Luck to you.