bpo

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
:scared: I really need help figuring out where to get MCAT CBT tests that are actually good and related to how aamc test are. I have already taken all the Kaplan tests, TPR doesn't sell theit tests without taking th class, Berkely doesn't have its tests updated to CBT.
Can somebody please tell me which other companies have good tests taht i can buy?
Thanks.

Funky

This space is for sale
10+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2006
NY
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
:scared: I really need help figuring out where to get MCAT CBT tests that are actually good and related to how aamc test are. I have already taken all the Kaplan tests, TPR doesn't sell theit tests without taking th class, Berkely doesn't have its tests updated to CBT.
Can somebody please tell me which other companies have good tests taht i can buy?
Thanks.
the official cbt exams at e-mcat.com
those are a must for mcat practice
good luck :luck:

meds2008

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2004
Status (Visible)
no doubt #1 by far are the AAMC tests but I guess you must have done them already if you have done Kaplan and tpr tests. The gold standard MCAT CBTs are online and the content is good, updated but the onscreen highlighter is buggy.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.