1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

I can't find good mcat CBT tests...Help!!

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by bpo, Feb 19, 2007.

1. bpo

bpo

Pre-Medical
    :scared: I really need help figuring out where to get MCAT CBT tests that are actually good and related to how aamc test are. I have already taken all the Kaplan tests, TPR doesn't sell theit tests without taking th class, Berkely doesn't have its tests updated to CBT.
    Can somebody please tell me which other companies have good tests taht i can buy?
    Thanks.

2. Funky

Funky This space is for sale
    10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    the official cbt exams at e-mcat.com
    those are a must for mcat practice
    good luck :luck:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. meds2008

meds2008 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

no doubt #1 by far are the AAMC tests but I guess you must have done them already if you have done Kaplan and tpr tests. The gold standard MCAT CBTs are online and the content is good, updated but the onscreen highlighter is buggy.