Quantcast

I can't find good mcat CBT tests...Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bpo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
:scared: I really need help figuring out where to get MCAT CBT tests that are actually good and related to how aamc test are. I have already taken all the Kaplan tests, TPR doesn't sell theit tests without taking th class, Berkely doesn't have its tests updated to CBT.
Can somebody please tell me which other companies have good tests taht i can buy?
Thanks.

Funky

This space is for sale
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: I really need help figuring out where to get MCAT CBT tests that are actually good and related to how aamc test are. I have already taken all the Kaplan tests, TPR doesn't sell theit tests without taking th class, Berkely doesn't have its tests updated to CBT.
Can somebody please tell me which other companies have good tests taht i can buy?
Thanks.
the official cbt exams at e-mcat.com
those are a must for mcat practice
good luck :luck:

meds2008

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
no doubt #1 by far are the AAMC tests but I guess you must have done them already if you have done Kaplan and tpr tests. The gold standard MCAT CBTs are online and the content is good, updated but the onscreen highlighter is buggy.