DAT “I couldn’t have done it without you, Doc!” — Another amazing DAT result from | DAT Destroyer 🎯

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This student worked hard, stayed consistent, and crushed the DAT using DAT Destroyer and Dr. Romano’s teaching.


Scores:



  • Quantitative Reasoning: 470
  • Reading Comprehension: 480
  • Biology: 510
  • General Chemistry: 430
  • Organic Chemistry: 500
  • Perceptual Ability: 480
  • Academic Average: 480

Student’s words:


“I’m so happy with these scores and couldn’t have done it without you, Doc. Thank you so much!”

We’re always so proud to see dedication pay off — years of helping students achieve their goals never gets old. 💪


If anyone has questions about study strategies, feel free to ask — Dr. Romano and I are always here to help!

Isaac Scores.jpeg
 
Last edited: