I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tristy

BairesYarnCreation @ etsy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Omg Omg Omg Omg, I'm Still Crying, I'm Going To Be A Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(doing A Naked Dance With A Glass Of Champaigne)

Members don't see this ad.

Tristy said:
Omg Omg Omg Omg, I'm Still Crying, I'm Going To Be A Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations. Where did you get in?

Members don't see this ad :)
ShyRem said:
Congrats, Tristy! Where to?

JEFFERSON :D :D :D :D :D THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :hardy: Must be the best feeling in the world.

Wonderful!!!! Congrats, doctor!!

gdbaby said:
Wonderful!!!! Congrats, doctor!!

thank you guys!!!!! It is the best feeling in the world indeed :D :D :D :D And for those with "not so stellar MCAT", I GOT IN WITH A 28, SO DON'T LOOSE HOPE!!!!!!!!!! WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tristy said:
thank you guys!!!!! It is the best feeling in the world indeed :D :D :D :D And for those with "not so stellar MCAT", I GOT IN WITH A 28, SO DON'T LOOSE HOPE!!!!!!!!!! WUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a fellow 28-er, that's what I like to hear! Have a great time celebrating tonight! :D

congratulations!!!! :) :)

(I do wonder why exactly you were naked with your champagne, but that's okay too)

gdbaby said:
As a fellow 28-er, that's what I like to hear! Have a great time celebrating tonight! :D

Thanks!!!!! I hope the neighboors don't mind the music hehe. I'm celebrating by myself though :laugh: Que viva el alcohol! Suerte amigos!

tigress said:
congratulations!!!! :) :)

(I do wonder why exactly you were naked with your champaigne, but that's okay too)

LOL, it's a my cyber-saying for a super duper happy moment ;)

let's see some pix of your celebration. :laugh:

firebird69guy said:

Hahaha pervs unite!

...anyways

Congrats! I haven't experienced this feeling yet, but when I do it'll probably involve something naked as well. :thumbup:

Great job, seriously!

Members don't see this ad :)
firebird69guy said:

LOL :laugh: Ok, let's leave the naked part out, lol, I am with my champaigne bottle (2 more on the fridge) and my latin music!!!! And if you wonder why I'm so nutty happy, well, it's been a long journey! I was almost a doctor before coming here, I had to do everything all over again, and get my bachelors degree, and on top of that I had to reapply. SOOOOO, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WUHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! A CELEBRAR! DE UNA VENEZOLANA AQUI EN LOS UNITED STATES!!!!

PS: sorry if I make anybody mad, I'm just inimaginably happy :D

Tristy said:
LOL :laugh: Ok, let's leave the naked part out, lol, I am with my champaigne bottle (2 more on the fridge) and my latin music!!!! And if you wonder why I'm so nutty happy, well, it's been a long journey! I was almost a doctor before coming here, I had to do everything all over again, and get my bachelors degree, and on top of that I had to reapply. SOOOOO, LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WUHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! A CELEBRAR! DE UNA VENEZOLANA AQUI EN LOS UNITED STATES!!!!

PS: sorry if I make anybody mad, I'm just inimaginably happy :D
Tristy, you have to get off your computer and continue with the drinking. We will all celebrate your success here in admissions limbo--YOU GO AND HAVE FUN!! If you don't get off the computer I will take your acceptance from you. :)

gdbaby said:
Tristy, you have to get off your computer and continue with the drinking. We will all celebrate your success here in admissions limbo--YOU GO AND HAVE FUN!! If you don't get off the computer I will take your acceptance from you. :)

ok ok, jeeez :D I don't have any friends here (at all) so I thought of sharing my happiness with all of you that know what this process can do to you. SALUD!!

Tristy said:
ok ok, jeeez :D I don't have any friends here (at all) so I thought of sharing my happiness with all of you that know what this process can do to you. SALUD!!
Fair enough. I am going to head home, open a beer, and celebrate for you. there. Now you have a friend to share your success! Let's all have a beer/alcohol of your choice for Tristy!

Congrats!!! I was rooting for you! Good luck! Vas hacer una buena doctora!

congrats. go ahead and get really drunk. we're all here or there with you. now about those naked pictures with the champaigne...

fiddler

I had a bottle of champaigne (and then some) after my first acceptance . . . congrats, you've earned it, have fun with it . . . you only get into medical school for the first time once . . .

Congrats, Tristy!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! What a fabulous feeling it must be.

I'm having some sake in your honor :)

Oh man, that champaigne, I'm gonna be drunk all weekend, lol. Thank you all!!!! This is...beyond words....it's been a long 4 years, and now I can say I'll be a doctor!!!!!!!

Gracias elastase!!!! fue dificil pero lo logre!!!!! recien colgue con mi mama y por su a llanto puro :oops: . No lo puedo creer, todo el mundo me dijo que no iba a poder y aqui estoy!!!

I really really want to tell all the people out there in SDN, don't think that just because you don't have a 35 MCAT thata you won't get anywhere. Just look at me! For crying out loud my MCAT is a 28L and look where I am now!!!! An MCAT is just a number, just that, you can prove that you are more than just that one little number. I myself can't believe this, it's just so beyond my comoprehensioj right now......I am so freaking happy I'm crying again :oops: Just keep fighting, no matter what everybdy else says, just keep fighting. I was told even before coming to the US that I would never make it. It's a matter of perseverance (ok, gotta order that pizza), don't loose hope, the MCAT is just a number, write to them, let them know how bad you want their school, and DON"T LOOSE HOPE. i was so close to just giving up, ytaking the GRE and to hell with medicine, but look at me now! I;m just another mortal, jsut like you, keep fighting , if medicine is what you really really love, it will find you. PEACE. This is amazing.

Amigos, no pierdan la calma, yo estuve bien cerca de perder las esperanzas, y hoy recibi la llamada. Todo es posible, depende de cuanto uno lo quiera,no dejen de luchar, si yo pude ustedes tambien pueden. Suerte companieros.

Tristy said:

Congrats! :thumbup:

Congratats Tristy!!! Great job. Your hardwork and persistence paid off BIG. What a feeling you must have, it must be so good. Once again, Congrats.

Tristy said:
Oh man, that champaigne, I'm gonna be drunk all weekend, lol. Thank you all!!!! This is...beyond words....it's been a long 4 years, and now I can say I'll be a doctor!!!!!!!

Gracias elastase!!!! fue dificil pero lo logre!!!!! recien colgue con mi mama y por su a llanto puro :oops: . No lo puedo creer, todo el mundo me dijo que no iba a poder y aqui estoy!!!

I really really want to tell all the people out there in SDN, don't think that just because you don't have a 35 MCAT thata you won't get anywhere. Just look at me! For crying out loud my MCAT is a 28L and look where I am now!!!! An MCAT is just a number, just that, you can prove that you are more than just that one little number. I myself can't believe this, it's just so beyond my comoprehensioj right now......I am so freaking happy I'm crying again :oops: Just keep fighting, no matter what everybdy else says, just keep fighting. I was told even before coming to the US that I would never make it. It's a matter of perseverance (ok, gotta order that pizza), don't loose hope, the MCAT is just a number, write to them, let them know how bad you want their school, and DON"T LOOSE HOPE. i was so close to just giving up, ytaking the GRE and to hell with medicine, but look at me now! I;m just another mortal, jsut like you, keep fighting , if medicine is what you really really love, it will find you. PEACE. This is amazing.

Amigos, no pierdan la calma, yo estuve bien cerca de perder las esperanzas, y hoy recibi la llamada. Todo es posible, depende de cuanto uno lo quiera,no dejen de luchar, si yo pude ustedes tambien pueden. Suerte companieros.

Now that you're here, don't listen to anyone that tell you "you can't". You can and will if you want to. "It's always morning in America."

congrats again.

fiddler

fiddler said:
Now that you're here, don't listen to anyone that tell you "you can't". You can and will if you want to. "It's always morning in America."

congrats again.

fiddler

Thank you guys :oops: Now that it's morning time I still feel in a daze about the acceptance. But I think it will click in very soon. Ok, I don't want to monopolize the forum, so thank you all, you SDNers are the best!

And to those still waiting---->best best best of luck for you :luck: :luck: :luck:

Any future classmates out there? :D

Hey Tristy,

Congrats!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You're going to be a doctor! Thanks for the inspiration and best wishes! :luck: :luck:

Bien hecho! Te doy mis saludos y que te vaya bien siempre!