Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

I did it!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bee, Sep 20, 2001.

1. bee

bee Member

I know that I am way behind most of you "super-stars" on this list, but I finally submitted my AMCAS!!!!!! Thank you so much to everyone on this forum who gave me encouragement and advice!

Now on to some secondary questions. I am sorry if these have been covered in other threads... Please take pity on this procrastinator:

#1: is there really no essay on the Rochester secondary? Last time I applied I never sent theirs in because the essay was such an awful one...

#2: For those of you who are out of college: when they ask if your education has been discontinuous do you say yes and explain what you have been doing since graduation?

Well I will save the rest for another time.

Hugs and kisses to everyone :D
    bee

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Amy B

Amy B I miss my son so much
    Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Resident [Any Field]
    Hurray for your submission. The way things have been going you will be processed and verified by AMCAS tomorrow. HAHA

I can now laugh at the thought that August submitters are pushed ahead of us old and ancient June submitters. I won't lose my sense of humor through this trying ordeal.

Sigh. Good luck bee :cool: :cool: