I did the dumbest thing ever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PurpleHaze

Takin it day by day
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AMCAS was verified to today (yay). So I went through it to see what my calculated GPA was and all that jazz. As i looked at it, I noticed that my entire last semester's worth of grades was missing. I thought that somehow the computer messed up and it wasn't appearing, so I checked out the copy that I had printed when I submitted it back in August. Lo and Behold.. I had forgotten to go back and add in the whole spring semester's worth of grades! So now I have to go through the whole talking to the AMCAS people to see if I can get that fixed.

I just needed to share that with you all, since I'm feeling like such a butthead right now. This application process bites. :(

Members don't see this ad.

It should be ok, AMCAS might catch it when they get your transcript anyway.

Okay, I had to laugh, not at you, but at the fact that that is SO something I would do. You poor thing. It'll work out though. GOOD LUCK!

Members don't see this ad :)
How is it possible to be verified when you're missing a whole semesters worth of grades? Weird. Just call them up.

Jon Davis said:
How is it possible to be verified when you're missing a whole semesters worth of grades? Weird. Just call them up.

My thoughts exactly! Didn't they notice the lack of an entire semester's worth of grades! :( It just goes to show how closely the AMCAS people look at your transcripts when they're verifying things.

Thank you to all of you who replied to my post. Glad to know I'm not alone.