I failed NBDE Part I

Started by Del0
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Del0

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a 74 and only needed a 75 to pass, I spent about 3/4 my time going through decks instead of actually going through notes and material. I am pretty sure that's the source of my problem. Next time I'll look through lectures and material more than just trying to memorize decks.
But, for anybody that's been in my position or can relate, what do you think might help me or has helped you in the past?
Thanks in advance
 
I might not be the best person to answer this question since I am yet to take the exam but I supplement the decks with the First Aid. I , at times, find it difficult to navigate through the decks because of how disorganized they are. So I finish up a section in First Aid and then do the decks for that section. Also make sure that you go through the released exams, they are helpful. Lastly, do not get demotivated, you will make it through !

Hopefully others who have taken the exam can weigh in.