I Finished My Amcas 2006 Party Room!

Started by LJDHC05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LJDHC05

Former Chicken Slayer
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
I just wanted to post this for all of us 2nd and 3rd (or more) timers! Congrats on the awesome PS's and EC's, now it's time to put on your running shoes so you can get to the mailbox and check for secondaries 😛
Best of Luck! :luck:
 
LJDHC05 said:
Hey all,
I just wanted to post this for all of us 2nd and 3rd (or more) timers! Congrats on the awesome PS's and EC's, now it's time to put on your running shoes so you can get to the mailbox and check for secondaries 😛
Best of Luck! :luck:
PARTY OVA HERE :hardy: ...AIN'T NOTHIN' OVA THERE!!!