I got accepted into an MPH program after AMCAS verification. Should I send the transcript to schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thedoctahfr

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So basically I am halfway done with my secondaries for my schools and realized I never mentioned the specific institution I will be getting my MPH degree from during my gap year. I only have mentioned that I am on track to obtaining my MPH degree. Here are my options I guess:
1. Should I send the schools I have already submitted my secondary for an update?
2. Should I add into the secondaries in the future which institution I will be getting my MPH from?
3. Option 1 and 2 combined?
4. Just let it be since I mentioned how I will use my MPH in the future, and the institution isn't important?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you even have a transcript with grades yet? I can't see the point of sending a transcript if there are no grades.

This is a great thing to mention when you are interviewed. It is also a great up-date to your file in mid-October at schools that have not yet invited you for interview (you can mention what you are doing for a practice experience, etc).
 
Do you even have a transcript with grades yet? I can't see the point of sending a transcript if there are no grades.

This is a great thing to mention when you are interviewed. It is also a great up-date to your file in mid-October at schools that have not yet invited you for interview (you can mention what you are doing for a practice experience, etc).
Should I mention the institution in my secondaries or no? I feel like it takes up character/word count but if it’s important I’ll include it.
 
At this point, I can't see the point in mentioning the name of the school unless it flows as part of an essay on what you are doing during this gap year or whatever. In an up-date to your file, you'd certainly mention that you were enrolled in an MPH degree program at __ University.