I GOT IN!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiery

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was given a call today, and it was one of the best call I've ever received! All this waiting is over. I will be going to TUCOM in less than a month. I thought I would never get off the waiting list. I'm so happy!!!! :p

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the Class of 2005.... Long wait, but you've pulled through.... Now time to get settled in before medical school start.... Before that, go jump around, kick back, and celebrate, because you know you deserve it....

CONGRATULATIONS again :cool:

WOOOOOO-HOOOO!

Betta late than nevva! hurray for Dr. haight and the adcom!

congratulations...now go find housing, you silly. :D :p :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!!! Good things come to those who wait :D

Julie,
I'll admit it...I'm soooo jealous!! Although, at least there is one less person above me on the list! :) I haven't been called yet but since you were called today, maybe I will be called tomorrow. What exactly did they have to say on the phone? And could you let me know when they called. I, of course, want to be available if they call and I don't know if it will be in the AM or PM. Have you made any tentative plans for moving, housing, etc. on the hope that you would be accepted? Because I would be moving from Ohio, I have to take all that into consideration if I don't get a lot of time. Please let me know what you can, after all, I know you know how I feel! Maybe we will both share in the excitement and the last minute planning!
Congratulations!
Angela

Congrats!!!!!!!

AJC :D

YOU go girl......i wish good things for you....congrats....and i bet you are still smiling right now :D

Dr Haight called me sometime before noon yesterday. He congratulated me and told me that a seat opened up. It helps to email them to let them know you're interested in attending the school. I've been emailing on and off since I found out I got waitlisted in February. I gave them my work number since I would probably be called when they're working too. I found out a few weeks ago that housing on campus was full, and they probably would not have any spaces available for those given a late seat. They recommended I send in the on campus housing request and be put on the waitlist for a room. I sent it in not expecting to get a room, but they emailed me last week saying one opened, so they reserved it for me until I found out if I got accepted or not for this fall. You should send it in... go to the website and look in class of 2005 for housing info and send it in asap. For moving wise, I will probably rent a van or something to get most of my stuff up there. I'm still working on that. I will be driving from San Diego to the bay area. Email me if you have any questions... [email protected] I understand how hard it is to wait... I truely hope you get in. Good luck!

julie