I got my Report Back for my nbde part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental nerd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thankx for everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one who supported me,,, I have my results today,, and I have PASSED MY TEST,,,cant wait to get ready for PART 2
 
thankx for everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy one who supported me,,, I have my results today,, and I have PASSED MY TEST,,,cant wait to get ready for PART 2

Hay congratulations ! 👍
can u please tell.. how u prepared for this kind of pattern... I mean are there new format questions on exam ...n how did u prepared for this...
n yeah the most imp question.... I think for this everyone will be curious ;...how does score report look like ... I mean no number/scores ... does it show no. of attempts etc etc ...
plz reply