1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

i guess i got my first rejection pre-int

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by jon0013, Nov 21, 2005.

1. jon0013

jon0013 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

called up wake forest to see whats going on (been 10 days since they said everythings complete)....the lady said my files been reviewed and if i get an int they will call or email...

so wtf does this mean? why dont they just tell me im not getting an interview instead of tryin to create false hope....

im also thinking about calling up other schools and seeing what the deal is....this blows....

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Apparition

Apparition 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Relax...it doesn't mean you're rejected, just that they either haven't made a decision yet or haven't sent it out.

4. ti89

ti89 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Well when I called they actually told me they had decided to interview me and scheduled me. However, they may have stopped telling people on the phone now or they could have put you on a preinterview hold.

5. jebus

jebus Membership Revoked
    Removed 5+ Year Member

It means your file has been reviewed and if you get an interview they will call or email.
    When you call other schools, be angry. That will best engender the support you so desperately desire.

6. yellowpersuazio

yellowpersuazio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    You've only been complete 10 days? I don't think you need to freak out. They get thousands of applications, so I hope you don't think that you're the only one in line to be reviewed. I've been complete at many schools for months before I heard any interview news.