1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I have a dilemma

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Persistence101, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Persistence101

Persistence101 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It's my friends bday celebration this weekend and everyone is drinking. i wasn't planning on drinking but it ends up that everyone has to pitch in a certain amount of money for drinks (no matter what). so...should i drink or not? i don't want to be killing any brain cells 1 week before the big test. :scared:

what would you do?

2. jhk43

jhk43 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

haha. dont do it hunny. instead go load up on some omega 3's. wait a week, get smashed, smoke ur brains out, etc

3. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member