I have a mental illness and would like help?

Started by ArtMot425
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtMot425

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have paranoid schizophrenia and take risperdal consta shot (25mg) every 2 weeks and 2 mg tabs in the morning. Near the end of the day i do better than while on the tablet. I don't know what to do. A government clinic social worker comes over and watches me take the tab. I could tell my doctor but he does not trust me on a lower dose. I also have a dream of becoming a pharmacist. Does taking to much risperdal affect your memory and concentration? I aspire to be one of you pharmacist one day, if you could please help?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.