I have a question for those who apply NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beom75

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello.
I have a question. I found that they did not get my offical transcript yet in NOVA supplimental application web-site. Do I need to send an official transcript to NOVA directly ?
I already sent it to AADSAS. I thought that AADSAS sent it to dental schools I designated.

Do you send an official tanscirpt to both AADSAS and NOVA ?

Members don't see this ad.

Mines the same way on their webstar thing. AADSAS has my transcripts and LORs, and said they sent them to nova a long time ago, but Novas webstar says that it doesn't have any of those things. I sent an email like a week ago, but no response from nova.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mines the same way on their webstar thing. AADSAS has my transcripts and LORs, and said they sent them to nova a long time ago, but Novas webstar says that it doesn't have any of those things. I sent an email like a week ago, but no response from nova.

Same here, still waiting for a response. However I looked at my last years secondary online and it still remains blank.

so I think that it is fine not to send transcript to NOVA directly....

I sent an e-mail like two weeks ago asking something similar. Webstar wasn't updated or something, so it just said that I had paid the $50.

While at the post office yesterday morning I got a call from someone at Nova saying that they did have everything, with the exception of official transcripts. So I assume you've got to send some in yourself... I came home and had my university send some.