I have a quick question has any of you guys experience when taking the OAT full length exam from the ADA website. That it does not tell you the score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dalu

Reaction score
I have a quick question has any of you guys experience when taking the OAT full length exam ($100) from the ADA website. That it does not tell you the score and does not give you the option to review the question and see. what you did wrong. Any suggestions about that will be help full. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah mine didn't tell me my score, didn't let me see the questions after I was done and the Orgo section was missing. It felt like a waste of money to be honest.

Yeah mine didn't tell me my score, didn't let me see the questions after I was done and the Orgo section was missing. It felt like a waste of money to be honest.

yes, its waste of $100. Also if any of you did the full length practice exam for OAT from Kaplan , how likely is it relatable to the actual exam. I am doing practice length exam and my score did not go higher and I am thinking on rescheduling my exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, its waste of $100. Also if any of you did the full length practice exam for OAT from Kaplan , how likely is it relatable to the actual exam. I am doing practice length exam and my score did not go higher and I am thinking on rescheduling my exam.

my score on the actual OAT was much higher than Kaplan. If I remember correctly, my highest score on Kaplan was like a 270 and I ended up getting a 310 on the OAT AA

Reactions: 1 user
1579251142025.png
This is a rough conversion for the ADA exam if you know how many you got wrong