You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
I have C- in Calculus 3. 3.65 GPA. Screwed?
Started by Uafl112
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Im sorry i thought you got a c- in calc 1. Nobody cares about calc 3
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Most schools don't require Calc 3. No need to retake. If you have Calc 1 & 2 or Statistics as per school requirements you are fine with that GPA.I guess im retaking then
Is it listed on your transcript as Calc 1?I have a calc 1 through AP credit. How many DO schools take AP cred?
Sometimes unofficial and official transcripts vary in how they list AP credits (as was in my case). In any case, I would recommend taking a statistics course also. Take a look at the following link about requirements at each school. Some don't even require math but all of them recommend it.it is on my degree works (online degree organizer thing)
http://www.aacom.org/resources/bookstore/cib/Documents/2015cib/2015_CIBfull-web.pdf
Sometimes unofficial and official transcripts vary in how they list AP credits (as was in my case). In any case, I would recommend taking a statistics course also. Take a look at the following link about requirements at each school. Some don't even require math but all of them recommend it.
http://www.aacom.org/resources/bookstore/cib/Documents/2015cib/2015_CIBfull-web.pdf
So this is entirely unrelated and I dont mean to sound like a fool, but to make sure, Shadowing goes under extracurriculars on the AACOMAS application, right?
Yes, it absolutely does.So this is entirely unrelated and I dont mean to sound like a fool, but to make sure, Shadowing goes under extracurriculars on the AACOMAS application, right?
Yes, it absolutely does.
sorry, just getting a little neurotic trying to make sure everything comes out altright
So he can apply to all Osteopathic schools then.Thats up to you, but if you don't retrake you can only apply to schools that don't require calculus
I've noticed as the stats get higher this place is turning more and more into Pre-Allo.
No one gives a **** about Calc 3.
No one gives a **** about Calc 3.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K