I have C- in Calculus 3. 3.65 GPA. Screwed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Uafl112

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question is should I retake it or not? Its my only C-. If i do retake though, my classes are gonna be really crowded

Members don't see this ad.

Im sorry i thought you got a c- in calc 1. Nobody cares about calc 3

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I guess im retaking then
Most schools don't require Calc 3. No need to retake. If you have Calc 1 & 2 or Statistics as per school requirements you are fine with that GPA.

I have a calc 1 through AP credit. How many DO schools take AP cred?

it is on my degree works (online degree organizer thing)

thank you! this is what ive been looking for!

well theres only 2 schools that want 6 credits in math. Others only want 3-4 and thankfully, I can give them that with calc 2

Sometimes unofficial and official transcripts vary in how they list AP credits (as was in my case). In any case, I would recommend taking a statistics course also. Take a look at the following link about requirements at each school. Some don't even require math but all of them recommend it.

http://www.aacom.org/resources/bookstore/cib/Documents/2015cib/2015_CIBfull-web.pdf

So this is entirely unrelated and I dont mean to sound like a fool, but to make sure, Shadowing goes under extracurriculars on the AACOMAS application, right?

So this is entirely unrelated and I dont mean to sound like a fool, but to make sure, Shadowing goes under extracurriculars on the AACOMAS application, right?
Yes, it absolutely does.

I've noticed as the stats get higher this place is turning more and more into Pre-Allo.

No one gives a **** about Calc 3.

Reactions: 3 users