toeefungus
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i could use some help regarding on what next steps to take. about two years ago i was kicked out of my major for failing a pre req 3x (yes i know i was dumb) it was a huge eye opener for me and i realised i had so much on stake for my future and how i had to change how i approached school. i ended up having to take a 5th year to catch up but in those next two years i kept a 4.0 in 75 credit hours and was able to bring my gpa from a 2.4 to a 3.11. i also got a A in the class i failed 3x 😭 i also got reinstated into my major a year later while working with my academic advisor. i’ve changed so much since then gained alot of wisdom and most of all maturity when it comes to school. i recently took the mcat where i somehow finnesed a 520. i am just unsure what to do from here on out i was thinking about applying next cycle but i keep thinking to myself that maybe i did all of this for nothing since i messed up so bad in the beginning? i’ve really tried to academically prove myself but i can’t change what has happened. i’m not sure if i should do a post bac or just continuing working and shadowing and research and apply next cycle.
I also have an academic integrity violation from my freshman year first semester so 6 years ago but I feel extremely cooked and unsure how to proceed. Low gpa and IA = double homicide. I dont know if I even have a chance. Any advice on how to proceed?
I also have an academic integrity violation from my freshman year first semester so 6 years ago but I feel extremely cooked and unsure how to proceed. Low gpa and IA = double homicide. I dont know if I even have a chance. Any advice on how to proceed?