Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found my self have many interests....
-love science, especially biology
-love help people and doctors because I was patient and other reasons
-love business ideas, get excited about setting business plans and make a deal
-love debate and social justice, wanted to become a lawyer when I was younger. But I still love it
-love computer sciences, programming and online business
-love cooking, wanted to become Iron chef
-love kids, wanted to become an elementary school teacher.
How do I discover my dream career ? 😕
-love science, especially biology
-love help people and doctors because I was patient and other reasons
-love business ideas, get excited about setting business plans and make a deal
-love debate and social justice, wanted to become a lawyer when I was younger. But I still love it
-love computer sciences, programming and online business
-love cooking, wanted to become Iron chef
-love kids, wanted to become an elementary school teacher.
How do I discover my dream career ? 😕

. If it were only that easy...