i have to put in a subject heading...what is this

• Thread starter BlameItOnTheNurse
  • Start date
B

BlameItOnTheNurse

Ronny,
you talking about RU486...right?
Yeah, just checkout salaries...primary care does not pay well. I was set on being family doc too, but if hours are as bad as i hear...well, then i might reconsider.

i know you can check out salaries at salaries.com...but i think a better site can be found...anyone? i cant remember the particular address i had in mind
:confused:

Intrepidation

I wear PASG underwear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2001
TX
none
Status
I think you accidentally clicked on 'new topic' instead of post reply to the family practice thread. Hopefully a mod will delete this soon enough.

OP
B

BlameItOnTheNurse

yeah,
feel like an Big A right now... Mods are too busy to fix it. It will just float into page 2 soon. the sooner the better...:)

About the Ads

Papa Smurf

Thug 4 Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by BlameItOnTheNurse
yeah,
feel like an Big A right now... Mods are too busy to fix it. It will just float into page 2 soon. the sooner the better...:)
BUMP

Papa Smurf

Thug 4 Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Diogenes
:laugh:

Man, this bumping is just wrong. Dude makes a mistake and people drag it out forever. I'm amused though....
Yeah, I agree. Bumping this thread up to embarass blameit is just wrong. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! ;)

CANES2006

Miami chica
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2002
Miramar, FL
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
BUMP!!! I wonder what that means?;) *Muah to Blame* You know I'm just messing with you, Blame.:D

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
Attending Physician
hurry up and delete it! :)

About the Ads