i have to put in a subject heading...what is this

• Thread starter BlameItOnTheNurse
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
B

BlameItOnTheNurse

Ronny,
you talking about RU486...right?
Yeah, just checkout salaries...primary care does not pay well. I was set on being family doc too, but if hours are as bad as i hear...well, then i might reconsider.

i know you can check out salaries at salaries.com...but i think a better site can be found...anyone? i cant remember the particular address i had in mind
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I think you accidentally clicked on 'new topic' instead of post reply to the family practice thread. Hopefully a mod will delete this soon enough.

yeah,
feel like an Big A right now... Mods are too busy to fix it. It will just float into page 2 soon. the sooner the better...:)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by BlameItOnTheNurse
yeah,
feel like an Big A right now... Mods are too busy to fix it. It will just float into page 2 soon. the sooner the better...:)
BUMP

:laugh:

Man, this bumping is just wrong. Dude makes a mistake and people drag it out forever. I'm amused though....

BlameItOnTheNurse, if you click on edit for your first post, you can delete the entire thread.

Originally posted by pocwana
BlameItOnTheNurse, if you click on edit for your first post, you can delete the entire thread.

But not before I bump it!

Originally posted by Diogenes
:laugh:

Man, this bumping is just wrong. Dude makes a mistake and people drag it out forever. I'm amused though....
Yeah, I agree. Bumping this thread up to embarass blameit is just wrong. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! ;)

BUMP!!! I wonder what that means?;) *Muah to Blame* You know I'm just messing with you, Blame.:D