i have to put in a subject heading...what is this

• Thread starter BlameItOnTheNurse
  • Start date
B

BlameItOnTheNurse

Ronny,
you talking about RU486...right?
Yeah, just checkout salaries...primary care does not pay well. I was set on being family doc too, but if hours are as bad as i hear...well, then i might reconsider.

i know you can check out salaries at salaries.com...but i think a better site can be found...anyone? i cant remember the particular address i had in mind
:confused:

Intrepidation

I wear PASG underwear
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 25, 2001
TX
none
Status
I think you accidentally clicked on 'new topic' instead of post reply to the family practice thread. Hopefully a mod will delete this soon enough.

B

BlameItOnTheNurse

yeah,
feel like an Big A right now... Mods are too busy to fix it. It will just float into page 2 soon. the sooner the better...:)

About the Ads

Papa Smurf

Thug 4 Life
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Diogenes
:laugh:

Man, this bumping is just wrong. Dude makes a mistake and people drag it out forever. I'm amused though....
Yeah, I agree. Bumping this thread up to embarass blameit is just wrong. You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!! ;)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads