I just got in!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joshua

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out that I have been pulled from the waitlist at my first choice med school, UNECOM! This is a dream come true for me.

Thank you all for the helpful information that you have provided for the past year. Any info on the school or what I can expect as a medical student is most appreciated. Also, any UNECOM students that see this post please do not hesitate to respond. I am excited to meet members of the new class.

I am told by a doctor friend of mine to do some traveling now, while I still have the time and sanity. Other advice?

Again, thank you all.

-Josh

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!!! Definitely, travel, travel, travel!!! I too am starting in August (AZCOM). I plan to enjoy my summer while I can. Enjoy the cold and wind, while I bask in the sun!
Originally posted by Joshua:
I just found out that I have been pulled from the waitlist at my first choice med school, UNECOM! This is a dream come true for me.

Thank you all for the helpful information that you have provided for the past year. Any info on the school or what I can expect as a medical student is most appreciated. Also, any UNECOM students that see this post please do not hesitate to respond. I am excited to meet members of the new class.

I am told by a doctor friend of mine to do some traveling now, while I still have the time and sanity. Other advice?

Again, thank you all.

-Josh

Congratulations. Enjoy the summer. Set aside some good pleasure reading books for between now and August. Rest and get ready to go in and work hard in August. Strengthen your personal relationships with your family, friends, faith and yourself. Storms will definitely come in the next few years. Make sure you have an anchor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Josh, CONGRATULATIONS! and welcomed to the lucky few club. I wish the very best of academic and personal success in your new home. You should not hesite to enjoy you summer before school starts. Congratulations again and study hard.

Siul
PCOM' 04

a quote for you my friend

Dr. Abraham Van Helsing speaking to Mina and Johnathon Harker..."Eat, eat my friends...for you will need your strength for the dark days ahead"

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Josh-

Congratulations!
UNECOM is a great school.
Best of luck.

------------------
Josh Hazelton
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
"D.O. Wannabe"