I just want to know, I'm nervous!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

consume soup

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
absolutely, I was trolling. Some of you need not be posting here. Leave life to its course.
 
Last edited:
Academically, you can apply where ever you want to...

Do you have any clinical experience? What is your research in?
 
Firstly, let me congratulate you on a spectacular record.

Secondly, let me complain. Why do people like you post in this forum? You know as well as any of us that your stats are above and beyond ANY and ALL national averages. Your question should be:

"Which med school do I want?"

For you, it should be almost that easy.