I love my job...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

themorphinerule

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love my job... who me? Just sitting here thinking about my incredible job... I love my job. 😍 Love love love my job. 😍 They're nice to me. People at work are nice to me. I love my job. sigh.... Love love love my job.😍 I work for a Hospice PBM, and I love my job. 😍 I love my job cuz they appreciate me. sigh... I love my job!😍 They're letting me take it with me to Wingate University SOP next month when I leave Philadelphia. Now I can work from home when I get some free time and earn some "eating" money. :hardy: I love my job, cuz they love and appreciate me! 😍

Love,

Me. :idea:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love my job... who me? Just sitting here thinking about my incredible job... I love my job. 😍 Love love love my job. 😍 They're nice to me. People at work are nice to me. I love my job. sigh.... Love love love my job.😍 I work for a Hospice PBM, and I love my job. 😍 I love my job cuz they appreciate me. sigh... I love my job!😍 They're letting me take it with me to Wingate University SOP next month when I leave Philadelphia. Now I can work from home when I get some free time and earn some "eating" money. :hardy: I love my job, cuz they love and appreciate me! 😍

Love,

Me. :idea:

They laugh about you behind your back!

Just Joking, congratulations on liking your job but settle down...
 
I'm glad you're happy, but please. This really isn't the place for something like that. Talk about some drugs, please.