I Love Playing Doctor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ummm I kind of like that people will come to me asking me questions, but 90% of the time I'm pretty clueless about what it could be, so I actually feel pretty bad that I don't actually have a valid response

My gf always asks me questions to which I have absolutely ZERO idea. She thinks I'm a *****. My usual response is I'll be able to tell you in 4-11 years.

It's very flattering that friends will come with problems and they can sometimes confide in you-VERY much, I've had like 3 girl friends call me and be like I have HPV, what should I do (stop being a *****)...but it can be dangerous. We're pre-meds and should not be dispensing medical advice beyond take two and call me in the morning.

Members don't see this ad.

ummm I kind of like that people will come to me asking me questions, but 90% of the time I'm pretty clueless about what it could be, so I actually feel pretty bad that I don't actually have a valid response

I'm the exact same way..

By the way, anybody else find the title of this thread creepy at first? Maybe I gotta get my mind out of the gutter

... I've had like 3 girl friends call me and be like I have HPV, what should I do (stop being a *****)...

Does that come in a prescription?

As an aside, since it came up, HPV is estimated to have ridiculously high prevalences. And, tons of men have it as well, they just don't know it because they don't get paps.

Members don't see this ad :)
which, in the wrong hands, creates a powerful fool.:D

Thought I'd finish your rhyme for you.

(not insinuating that you're a fool. LOL Just because it begged to be finished)
Ah, you're a rhymer too?

I love rhymes, though by no means am I a poet!