I need advice for some good rotation sites...

Started by dreamnc37
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dreamnc37

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would love to have some advice on rotation sites in the following locations:

Phoenix, AZ
Washington, DC
Pasadena, CA
Boston, MA

I am really interested in unique rotations like in vet pharm, nuclear, compounding, clinical etc. And maybe some rotations to avoid there too...thanks!
 
Phoenix - stay away from Banner Baywood. Idiot administrators, clinical pharmacists have bigger egos than the surgeons. Avoid Phoenix during the summer if possible, lol. Gorgeous in the winter though, plus you can get lots of practice on geriatric patients with all the snow birds out here.

Washington, DC - I know nothing of the hospitals, but I think DC is second only to Detroit in murder rate. Six weeks may be a long time to wear a bullet proof vest.