1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

I need little update since I have been out of this for some time

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by rajayya, May 2, 2007.

1. rajayya

rajayya Member
    10+ Year Member

My sister is currently living in India; she passed the Part 1 board exam 4 years ago. When she was here in 2003, Minnesota have allowed foreign dentist to practice as along as they have passed the board exams and had the green card. Have any other states come up with similar program in the last 4 years?

Also, ECE gave a hard time for my sister's credentials. She graduated in 1986 from Madras Dental College. As some of you may know, getting descent marks from MDC is not easy. Her translated GPA was little shy of 2.5. Has anything improved in that arena? Are there any better credential companies out there?

She would like to come take Part 2 exam and get the clinical done before she loses the interest. I am upset to see the Part 1 score expire. How long the scores are valid? Please help me.

Mahesh

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.