I need some dude to hold me before Step 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor1982

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a really hot chick who has been single for about 5 years. I'm looking for a lovely gentleman to spend time with and one who will possibly shove his tongue down my throat occasionally.

Now taking applications :laugh:
 
Oh yeah, and yes there are 2 men after me currently but both of them have bodies which look like the back end of a rhinoceros and have faces that look like a crocodile crossed with a pig. Makes me wanna say *OINK OINK* They see me coming and start shouting my name across the cafeteria as I patiently study for Step 1. They won't leave me alone.
 
I'm a really hot chick who has been single for about 5 years. I'm looking for a lovely gentleman to spend time with and one who will possibly shove his tongue down my throat occasionally.

Now taking applications :laugh:

What about a "gentlewoman"?? 😍 I kid, I kid :laugh::laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg


Somebody had to do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.