I received my score!

Started by rajjos77
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rajjos77

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

I regret for not studying enough for DA. I did not refer wheeler's for DA.
I hope that my DA score will not affect me in anyways.
I have to start collecting rec.letters, transcripts etc. I am confused. I hope I can apply for 2007 classes.
Thanks for your help
Good luck
Rajjos
 
rajjos77 said:
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

HEY CONRATS FOR YOUR SCORE :clap: :clap:
IT IS REALLY GOOD.
DON'T WORRY YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET IN.
DOCAPD 🙂
 
docapd said:
rajjos77 said:
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

HEY CONRATS FOR YOUR SCORE :clap: :clap:
IT IS REALLY GOOD.
DON'T WORRY YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET IN.
DOCAPD 🙂

congratulations for your wonderful score
you will definitely get admission in a good school. 👍
 
rajjos77 said:
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

I regret for not studying enough for DA. I did not refer wheeler's for DA.
I hope that my DA score will not affect me in anyways.
I have to start collecting rec.letters, transcripts etc. I am confused. I hope I can apply for 2007 classes.
Thanks for your help
Good luck
Rajjos

Congrats.... good score.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I read Anat from B.D. Chowrasia. And, I referred DD. reprints and also online for pictures.
for, Bio and other subjects-DD, reprints and online too.
Once again, pls read DD and reprints well.
Good luck!
 
rajjos77 said:
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

I regret for not studying enough for DA. I did not refer wheeler's for DA.
I hope that my DA score will not affect me in anyways.
I have to start collecting rec.letters, transcripts etc. I am confused. I hope I can apply for 2007 classes.
Thanks for your help
Good luck
Rajjos

congratsssssssssssssssssss Rajjos
 
rajjos77 said:
Hi friends,
First of all, thank you very much for your help, support and encouragement.
I got 89% in my part 1 which I took on May 25th.
Anat-85
Bio-Physio 90
Micro-patho 93
Dental anat- 87

I regret for not studying enough for DA. I did not refer wheeler's for DA.
I hope that my DA score will not affect me in anyways.
I have to start collecting rec.letters, transcripts etc. I am confused. I hope I can apply for 2007 classes.
Thanks for your help
Good luck
Rajjos

Congrats, Rajjos. 👍
 
hi,

i need question paers for dental anatomy.i have my exa next week.can u please send it to me.its urgent.bye.thanx for helping.
 
Hi Rajjos. I have seen your score. Im a dental student outside the US and I want to take NBDE 1 next year. Im in the second year of dentistry. But Im confused how I should study beside my classes to pass the NBDE part1. Which books I should use to pass it? Could you help me in this way and tell whatever you did for passing the exam(books, notes everythin)
my email address: [email protected]
Thanks Behnam