I see PS...but what abt Bio???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jericho

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone just SUCKING on the Bio? Cause thats me -- I am retaking mcat and did pretty well on PS, very well on Verbal/Writing and absolutely BIT on the Bio...and I went through EK Bio, did all the practice, memorized like mad and I am still SUCKING on Bio...

Test is Monday so nothing left to do...but pray. Just looking for some comrades in the horrible Bio club :(

Members don't see this ad.

What exactly did you score overall?

Is anyone just SUCKING on the Bio? Cause thats me -- I am retaking mcat and did pretty well on PS, very well on Verbal/Writing and absolutely BIT on the Bio...and I went through EK Bio, did all the practice, memorized like mad and I am still SUCKING on Bio...

Test is Monday so nothing left to do...but pray. Just looking for some comrades in the horrible Bio club :(

Members don't see this ad :)
If you think you know the content, I guess you are having problems with the test format? Were your practice AAMC BS scores comparable to the first time you took it? I hope I am not being Captain Obvious, but have you analyzed the tests to see why you are getting certain questions wrong?

I am not sure what you can do in the span of a day, but if I were you, I would spend a good portion of tomorrow identifying why you keep messing up. With the exception of "You know it or you don't" questions, maybe you need to keep track of passage ideas on a scrap piece of paper (the real deal will be a mixed bag of questions).

If you are doing well on the other sections, I think you have the requisite mental ability to do well on bio :thumbup:. Believe in yourself and try your best. Godspeed!